Providers in the following counties:
Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Imperial, Mariposa, Merced, San Diego, San Joaquin, Stanislaus,
cannot use the CDPH Gateway/CAIR IZ Portal to sign up
for immunization data exchange with CAIR. If you are a provider in one of the above counties,
for more information.
The CDPH Gateway/CAIR IZ Portal manages electronic data exchange for all Sites in the 7 CDPH CAIR regions (NorCal, Greater Sacramento, Bay Area, Central Coast, Central Valley, LA-Orange, and Inland Empire).
To register, allow yourself at least 15-20 minutes. During registration, you will be asked to:
- Enter your Site information, including if a ‘clinical’ site, the name of your Lead Clinician and the Lead Clinician’s CA Medical License Number.
- Enter your Site’s EHR Information (e.g. EHR software version, EHR HL7 messaging capability, and your EHR support staff contact info.
- Choose your data exchange Site type (consult with your EHR vendor):
- Option #1: Direct submission (EHR --> Portal)
- Option #2: Indirect submission via data aggregator (EHR --> [HIE/HIO, vendor data warehouse, health plan data warehouse, etc.] --> Portal).
- Option #3: Site is data aggregator (e.g. HIE/HIO, vendor data warehouse, health plan data warehouse, etc.) and will submit data on behalf of other Sites.
- Enter your Site’s 2016 ‘meaningful use’ (MU) Stage, e.g. MU Stage (e.g. Stage 1 or Stage 2).
Already registered? Login to update your Site information
After registration, you will receive follow-up emails with further instructions.
Note: These emails may be mistakenly sorted to your email account SPAM folder so please look for them there.
To begin the registration process, click the ‘Register’ button below